The Breathing Lab helps people acquire skills to improve how they do every activity
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, then The Breathing Lab can help you.
- Do you get tense?
- Do you ever hold your breath?
- When you’re walking, do you notice yourself getting tired?
- Are you hunched over a desk or computer for hours at a time?
- Do you ski, jog, take yoga?
- Do you tense up when you meet new people, or when you interview for a job?
- Does your stomach churn and legs shake before a public performance?
At The Breathing Lab, you will learn a simple system called The Alexander Technique. The Alexander Technique helps musicians, actors, athletes, dancers, people who work at computers, people who knit, and people who are on their feet all day.
The Alexander Technique helps everyone who breathes
Applying The Alexander Technique will help you rejuvenate yourself, reduce fatigue, avoid pain. You will learn how to think about moving as you go about your daily life. It is a simple system that will put you in charge. You will have a plan for making decisions and calming anxiety.
The Breathing Lab. Eliminate tension. Gain efficiency.